Your privacy is very important to us. Accordingly, we have developed this policy in order for you to understand how we collect, use, communicate, disclose and make use of personal information.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only collect and have access to information that you voluntarily provide us. We do not sell or rent this information to anyone.
- We will collect and use personal information for the purpose specified by your request and contact with us, i.e. order placement, email inquiry, account creation, donation, newsletter subscription.
- Unless you request us not to contact you further, we may additionally contact you via email regarding special promotions, upcoming events and news.
- You may opt out of any future contact from us at any given time. Please contact us directly if you wished to be removed from our communications.
- We will protect your personal data by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- Sensitive information collected such as credit card data is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure manner. Pages beginning with "https" on our site verify the use of encryption.
By accessing this website, you are agreeing to be bound by these website Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark laws.
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the informational material on Karama Collection website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is a grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose or use for any public display; or
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials.
You may not create a link to any page of this website without our prior written consent.